hello i am silverhawke and i post/reblog things i like. expect a high dose of pokemon. i track #silverhawke.
I just found my new reaction images.
One day, I’ll find a use for them…
- Person A: Hi
- Person B: Hey, did you hear about Yahoo buying tumblr?
- Person A: Yes, but I dont get all the fuss.
- Person B: WHAT? It's a huge deal, are you kidding? What if they change everything about the site?
- Person A: It's not though, there has been no reliable source of info that implies any major changes would be made to tumblr in a way that makes it unusable for the people currently on here. Even if there were going to be changes, how bad could they be? It's not as if the whole concept of posting stuff and reblogging it can be altered all that much, so I guess I just don't understand all the uproar. I think people are just overreacting to this because everyone else is making it seem like it's really bad, which just winds up spreading and causing more people to overreact.
- Person B: Are you implying people on the internet can be misguided and quick to assume the worst instead of using common sense to actually consider how things would actually work if they happen?
- Person A: I guess I am.
- Person B: Get off my internet, good sir, I find your abundance of reasoning and ability to not overreact to everything disturbing.
I just yawned and my tongue decided to make a fucking tidal wave with the saliva in my mouth and now my assignment is wet. I can’t work under these conditions.